Oh pizza! It’s my weakness. When I started my weight-loss journey a few years back I realized I’d have to cut out pizza. I cried myself to sleep that night. After about a month of depriving myself of delicious pizza, I caved. I decided to make a pizza myself, with fresh ingredients. The result, AH-MAZING! It’s quick, easy, and tasty.
Pictured below are a Chicken, Alfredo, Spinach Pizza and the other an Italian Meat Pizza. Try it on the grill – makes for a great tasting pizza!
Grocery List: Price Varies
- Pillsbury Thin Crust or Whole Wheat Crust (Yes, I cheat and don’t make my dough from scratch)
- Sauce: Alfredo, Olive Oil, Marinara, etc.
- Toppings: Chicken, Bacon, Veggies, Pepperoni, etc.
- Cheeses (I use a blend of whatever I have on hand)
- Follow directions on Pillsbury Crust container
- Add light sauce
- Add toppings
- Add Cheese