EASIEST. CHEESECAKE. EVER! Plus, it’s September and I’m slightly obsessed with pumpkin spice everything. Hope you enjoy this cheesecake as much as I did!
2 9 Inch Graham Cracker (I used Target’s premade crust to save time)
3 8oz Packages Cream Cheese – Softened
1 14oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 15oz Can Pumpkin
3 Large Eggs
1.5 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
**OPTIONAL: Whipped Cream Topping
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees
2. In large bowl, using a mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Then beat in milk until smooth. Add pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, and spice until combined completely.
3. Pour cheesecake mixture into crusts evenly
4. Bake 1 hour
5. Let completely cool (about 1 hour or so)
6. Refrigerate, covered, over night for best taste
Add some cool whip on top for an amazing treat!