Growing up, my mom would make pork chops with cinnamon apple sauce as a side. It’s a staple in my household now. As I was thinking of making some boneless pork chops, I realized I didn’t have any applesauce but I did have a few raw apples that I needed to use. Here is one of the most delish and easy baked pork chop recipes I’ve ever made! Even the left overs were amazing. Plus, the baked apples make your home smell amazing.
TIP: Below are the exact measurements I used but next time I will def make more of the drizzle as well as use 3 large apples because YUM!
4 Boneless Pork Chops
2 Medium Sized Apples – Peeled and Sliced
1/2 Stick of Butter
4 Tblsp Brown Sugar
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp Nutmeg
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray baking pan with non stick spray
3. Lay sliced apples on bottom of baking sheet, sprinkle with cinnamon for extra flavor
3. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper
4. Lay pork chops on top of apples
5. In a sauce pan on medium heat, add butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir continually until the consistency is smooth.
6. Drizzle sauce over top of pork chops and apples.
7. Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.