If you are looking for a rich & hearty meal, look no further. This baked tortellini with meat sauce is so dang good. And while this meal tastes amazing, it’s also super easy to whip up. Try it out and let me know what you think!
1 9oz Package Buitoni Three Cheese Tortellini
4oz Cream Cheese
8oz Jimmy Dean Regular Sausage (1/2 a Roll)
1/2 Jar of Traditional Pasta Sauce
1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
2 Cloves Garlic
4oz Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package, drain, & set aside
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees & grease an 8×8 baking dish
3. In a large skillet, brown sausage with seasoning & garlic. Once cooked through, add in pasta sauce & cream cheese. Mix together until consistency is smooth.
4. Gently fold in the cooked tortellini. Once tortellini is covered in sauce, transfer to baking dish.
5. Sprinkle top with mozzerela cheese & bake for 20-30 minutes or bubbly.