After having my son, I couldn’t taste anything. Everything tasted SO bland. So I started craving spicy food AND the Buffalo chicken pasta bake was born. This dish packs some heat so if you prefer less heat, cut down the amount of Frank’s Buffalo hot sauce you add.
1 Box Ziti Pasta (Any pasta will do, this is just what I had on hand)
1/2 Cup Franks Hot Sauce
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 8oz Package Cream Cheese
1 Cup Chicken Broth
1.5 Cups Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
4oz Shredded Cheese (Your choice)
Optional: Ranch dressing
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cook pasta according to package, drain, set aside
3. In a large skillet, add cream cheese, buffalo sauce, & chicken broth. Over medium heat, stir together until cream cheese is well blended. Then add in garlic powder.
4. Fold in shredded chicken & pasta.
5. Transfer buff chicken pasta to a baking dish, top with cheese, and bake for 30 minutes (or until bubbly).
Optional: Before Serving, drizzle ranch dressing on top of dish.