Are these authentic? No.
Do I cut corners to make these? Yes.
Are these enchiladas mouth watering? Also, YES!
6-8 Flour Tortillas
1.5 Cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
1 Can Cream of Chicken
4oz Sour Cream
1 Can Rotel Original Diced Tomatoes
1 Can Diced Jalepeno **Optional
1 Can Red Enchilada Sauce
1/2 Packet Enchilada Seasoning
1.5 Cups Shredded Mexican Cheese
1. Pre-heat oven to 350
2. Grease a 9 x 13 pan
3. In a large bowl, mix chicken, cream of chicken, sour cream, diced tomatoes, jalepenos, seasoning, 2 tbsp of red enchilada sauce, and 1/2 cup shredded cheese until well blended
4. Spoon a heaping amount of mixture onto the left side of tortilla and roll to the right. Place seam side down into pan. Do this until all tortillas have been used.
5. Pour red enchilada sauce over all enchiladas (I like to drizzle as to not let the tortillas get too soggy while baking)
6. Top the enchiladas with remaining 1 cup of cheese (or use enough cheese to cover all enchiladas)
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly
8. Let your taste buds ENJOY!