More often than not, I am searching for a fast & easy dinner to make. This baked salmon is so easy and is crazy tasty. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
4 Pound Salmon Filet **We get about a 4 pound filet from Costco which feeds 4-5 adults
2 Fresh Lemons
Old Bay Seasoning
Rosemary & Basil Seasoning Salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Line a large baking sheet with foil & drizzle with olive oil
3. Season BOTH sides of salmon filet with Old Bay Seasoning, rosemary & basil seasoning salt, & dill seasoning.
4. Top salmon with lemon slices and a few butter slices (this helps keep the salmon extra moist while baking)
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until flaky