More often than not, I need a fast & easy dinner to make. This baked salmon is so easy and is crazy tasty. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
2 Pound Salmon Filet
1 Fresh Lemon – Sliced & De-seeded
Old Bay Seasoning
Rosemary & Basil Seasoning Salt
2 Tbsp. Margarine – Cut into 1 inch cubes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Line a large baking sheet with foil
3. Season BOTH sides of salmon filet with Old Bay Seasoning, rosemary & basil seasoning salt, & dill seasoning. Massage seasonings into salmon with a drizzle of olive oil.
4. Top salmon with lemon slices and margarine cubes.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or salmon flakes apart