I love shrimp! Add in some veggies, pasta and Alfredo sauce and you’ve got a pretty amazing dinner. This meal has little prep needed and cooks fairly quickly.
Grocery List: Prices Vary
- 24oz Package of Frozen Shrimp (Cooked, Peeled, Deveined)
- Half Bag of Frozen Broccoli
- 1-2 Cups Fresh Mushrooms (I slice them pretty thin)
- 1 Jar Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 Package of Bow Tie Pasta (I use half to keep down my carb intake)
- Spices: Pepper, Salt, Italian Spice Mix, Garlic Salt
- 1-2 Tblsp. Butter
- Over medium heat, in a large skillet, add 1 tablespoon butter and shrimp and broccoli
- TIP: Because both shrimp and broccoli are frozen, you’ll want to start cooking them first.
- In a large pot, boil water for pasta. Cook pasta al dente, strain and put to the side.
- TIP: Add some EVOO to the water so that the pasta doesn’t stick
- Once shrimp and broccoli are tender, add seasonings and mushrooms. Place a lid on the skillet to steam all of the yumminess together. About 10 minutes
- Turn heat to low and add Alfredo sauce & strained bowtie pasta
- TIP: If the skillet is too hot, the sauce will splatter… be warned
- Keep on low for a few minutes to let all ingredients heat up and mix together
- Add a little more of each seasoning to get a full flavored meal